Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 21

There's still some obvious red patches left in my left eye. I m still using the SunVisors for outdoors. Hehehe...look like one of the stars in the Matrix movies. Did i mention abt the eye protectors? They r actually 2 pieces of cave-in plastic materials in a shape of a teardrop. With 9 5mm holes in the centre. If they r avail in black/green color, they'll make u look like "lalat man".
Other than the red patches, my eyesight is still fluctuating. It could last up to 3, 6 or even 12 mths, depending on individuals. My glares n starbursts r more worse. My astig is still so there.
On my 1d check-up (means the day after the treatment day - in 24hrs), my eye power dropped to 25. Then on my 1week check, my right eye was 75 with 0 at the left, but my astig was 1.25 for both eyes.
Time to rest my eyes, again.

No comments: