Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Bird-Day

While the whole world is rioting on Labour Day '08....


(1 of my 2 b'day cakes....tis is tiramisu while the other 1 is moist lemon cheese cake ;-P)

("asked" to sing the birthday song)






(house on the hill)



(yup, I hav a thing for lamp posts)

(luv the trees)

(my long straight obedient hair)




While dinner at a known Japanese restaurant was great, halfway eating a 4" long mouse ran by our table. The amazing part was tat the waitresses din seem to be concerned..

8 comments:

CK said...

was tat Colmar Tropicale? i had fond memory of the place.

chongerin said...

u looked so sweet :)

steph said...

Erin,
tat's becos i AM sweet ;-P

atan,
n wat "fond" memory u had there? it's cool n all, perfect to go with ur date ;-)

Helen said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. When I first saw your profile pic, I thot you're using some model mia picture. Now only I know it's you in person! Hey, you model or something?? :-P

Glad you had a great time on your big day. :-)

steph said...

Helen,
thx. it's a pleasure reading ur writing cos it's very witty n entertaining ;-P
hey, anybody would look good with double paddings! girls, of course ;-)

Anonymous said...

that 2 rabit is so qute:)

steph said...

I tot the horses' asses r cuter. The tails were swinging left n rite, left n rite, in a row to shoo the flies away... yukkekekekek....

Cruel Angel said...

u havnt change a bit....

good still young!