Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ev*l B*tches

Dimwits r everywhere. BMWs (big-mouth-woman) r everywhere. B*tches r everywhere. It's a norm. It's 1 of nature's rule. I do agree tat not everyday is a sunny day, but these ppl could reali break ur day.
If u dun hav anything nice to say, dun say anything. I m those ppl who r straight. I treat everybody with respect wht u're my boss or u're a nobody. If i hear gossips, which i hear everyday, I will not judge the person from wat i hear, rather I will take precaution n go from there. It's simply not fair. And if i dun like u, I will not tell u in the face, worse off I would js ignore u. I m bad with confrontations as I could not twist the truths like some wily ppl do. I dun go thru the back alley, n even if i do hav to, i'd feel not-rite. Maybe becos i was a very mischievous child during kindergarten n early primary school age, my parents became all no-nonsence for my sake. And becos of tat, I reali did believe in the morale-nilais back in high shcool (which probably was the reason i got A2 in it ;-P). Plainly I can't be a good politician.

But these irritating, low-down buggers r totally unbelievable. They js love spreading their venow n making everyone sick. I think tat's their mission in life. While ppl suffer, they somehow absord their energy tat in return bring them joy n thrill. Yet, they could be all innocent n pretend tat they so luv u rite in ur face. And u could already c the 2 horns protruding from their head with the pointy tail sticking out behind. I personally believe tat they r sent from hell cos even Satan dun want them.
When the damage is done, it's DONE. Words cut deeper than any knife. Especially when it's twisted n with add-ons. And u think tat only McD value meals have add-ons.
You'd be wondering too wht it's sincere or js another act. Scene no. 8th million.
Whoever said tat 'Forgiveness is the greatest virtue'. Yup, n cows can fly.

2 comments:

chongerin said...

Yea, they seems to be everywhere sometimes.. just keep ur distance fr them as much as u can..

steph said...

Sigh, wish got a compass or smtg tat detect their whereabt so could take precaution. Guess lil me js can't react fast n razor enough. Retarded Newton Law III... At least u could react fast..