Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Firm Season 2

Instead of Boon Yew, Masami should hav been ousted. Masami was the team leader n should bear the responsibility. I js could not agree with the way she lead. Instead, she was able to buy more time to stay in the show. I feel boon Yew, as a team player could not be seen rebellious all the time; moreover, he did voice n sell his opinions. Wat else could he do? Beg n cry n get all emotional js to fish for sympathy? Boon Yew is very rational n calm. I believe he will go far.
Dian was too defensive. When a person is selling his idea, naturally he will mention abt the plus points. But in saying tat, tat doesn't mean tat he means YOU r the opposite. Ifeel Dian could be more accomodative n try to hear ppl out i/o dominating a certain idea. She shuts ppl out. Yes, an idea need to be fertilised for it to grow bigger n greater. But at the same time, a team player should not close herself up from others' ideas n prospects.
Hmmm....there is a twist here since Ain has came back. I still believe Jennifer will conquest all. But I foresee a lil bit of competition from Ain..

2 comments:

mempelam said...

Hi Steph, i came across your blog as i was googling about the firm season 2. I am Dian, by the way. I had fun reading your blog and it gave me a reality check. Thanks for the comments and feedback, they were really constructive, and i happen to be quite an optimistic person. Not proud of some of the things i had to do on the show, but life is like that i guess, can't satisfy everyone. But really, i look forward to more of your comments. It's nice to know that someone actually follow the show this way. Thanks again, do stay tune. Thanks - Dian

Anonymous said...

Personally, I've given the show a miss since episode 3 - which I usually do at the NTV7 Catch-Up website.

Looks like I better catch this episode to see what is all this 'heartache' all about.